Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Knorex XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experiences that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement its offering.
We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest – from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
How your future career look like at Knorex
- Administer our network and our cloud-based Linux servers, while working with other team members to ensure the timely maintenance and roll-out of the planned systems and resources.
- Plan, design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage our cloud-based Linux servers
- Work with other members to ensure proper allocation of systems resource to support both business and technical execution
- Evaluate and identify new technologies/practices for implementation
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand their various systems requirements
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Work closely with our cross-country teams located regionally to learn about the business and technical requirements and formulate the necessary infrastructure and resource plans to properly support the growth and maintainability of various systems.
- You will Work also be developing ways to assess and monitor the stability and efficiency of the various systems.
- 3-4 years of experience in similar positions
- Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, …)
- Our Tech stacks:
- AWS or GCP
- Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana
- Must have proven experience in Linux, AWS or GCP, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Able to perform scripting (bash, python)
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments
- Good English skills
What Knorex offers
- Competitive remuneration package including quarterly bonus pay out.
- Comprehensive benefits scheme such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- Work from home benefit.
- Quarterly recognition program and long service reward.
- Career growth and personal development scheme.
- You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.
Recruitment process: Online Test (AWS in 90 mins, 60 multiple-choice questions) -> Technical Manager -> VP of Engineer
Send your CV to email@example.com