Got It AI is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team. In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for creating highly accurate training datasets for our state-of-the-art Conversational AI models. You will build and grow a large team of high-quality data labeling and annotation experts from across the globe, develop the training content/SOPs and establish quality assurance processes to ensure accurate results are consistently delivered. You’ll excel in this position if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the idea of tackling aggressive, audacious goals in a team environment. You’ll love it here at Got It - we believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow our world-class army of global Experts. Got It is headquartered in the California Bay Area with an additional office located in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Core Job
- Implement algorithms handling a large volume of real-time data. Proactively research for solutions to problems.
- Design and develop REST APIs to support various type of clients: mobile, web, messaging platforms, SDK for 3rd party clients
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available, reliable, and secure backend systems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high-quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing codebases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Perform benchmarking, performance and security analysis
- Help turn R&D results into production-ready services
- 1+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience working on Python or NodeJS
- Experience working on MySQL, Nginx
- Knowledge of caching, message queue
- Knowledge of client-server communication protocols (REST, HTTP, JSON)
- Object-oriented development
- Be able to write clean, performance-centric, reusable, and understandable code with unit tests
- Experience designing and developing RESTful web services for mobile apps
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or technical related fields
- Experience in designing and developing scalable backend components
- Experience working on a large scale and high traffic systems
- Experience building asynchronous Single Page Applications
- Experience working with Ads networks or social networking platforms
- Knowledge of React, AngularJS
- For C++ developer: experience working on event-based, multithread, GCC in Linux environment
- Desire to learn and extend the roles within the engineering team whatever it is, like analytics, automated test, business development, product management, DevOps,...
- Intellectually curious
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.