Netpower AS has vacant positions for Python Developers (Django / Selenium / React JS) located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with analysts to understand and anticipate requirements;
- Design and implement web scrapes for a wide variety of alternative datasets;
- Maintain alerting systems to ensure smooth day-to-day operations;
- Author tests to validate data availability and integrity;
- Investigate and defuse time-sensitive data incidents;
- Coach junior team members;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Aptitude for designing infrastructure, data products, and tools for Data Scientists;
- 1-3 years web development experience (Python/Django/SQL/HTML/CSS)
- Familiarity with scraping and common scraping tools (Selenium, Scraping);
- Experience containerizing workloads with Docker (Kubernetes a plus);
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buy back scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone/zalo: 0703060969