Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Project Management, DevOps and Quality Assurance) to build scalable products from inception to completion. Solving challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
- Work as a Software Engineer in a distributed team.
- We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers/stakeholders.
Are you a fit?
- Solid experience with Python 3 (2 is acceptable)
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Strong SQL skills and experience with LINQ
- Experience with Flask or FastAPI
- Experience with cloud computing and running Python on AWS (EC2, Lambdas, S3)
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Decent communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with key packages and tools such as NuGet, OpenWrap.
- Experience with performance and memory profiling.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as mobile development, Angular, or React.
What you will love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits including daily meals, health benefits & wellness programs and industry-leading maternity and paternity leave,.
- Our Global Family: We connect across countries, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype - vnghthanh