- Analyze and systematically approach product requirements and work closely with PMs, QAs, and Tech Leads to build business backend features/apps that are modular and reusable.
- Come up with practical short and long-term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also thoroughly investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Python (prefer), Node.js, and Golang. Especially for building backend services.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these technologies:
Git, Git hooks, unit test frameworks.
CI tools like CircleCI, Jenkins.
Ubuntu VMs, Docker containers, and Kubernetes.
Monitoring tools like Sentry, APM tools like Datadog.
Log aggregators like Elasticsearch & Kibana.
Provisioning tools like Ansible.
Highly skilled in designing complex real-world database structures and storing, managing, and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL.
Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that bring source code in a text file to running code in production.
Experience in agile development processes and applications such as Jira.
Computer Science/Engineering degree with 0 – 3 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
Great team player, have excellent work ethics and have solid technical communication skills in English.
Nice to have: Intermediate knowledge in web frontend development.
- WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Being a Back-end Developer at Fetch Technology, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment:
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- PVI Health Care.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th-month salary.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Weekly and Monthly Team-building, Company trips, Play games (PlayStation, CS Go), Play Sport (Football, Badminton…).