- MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) / Deep learning (DL) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence for IoT based product and/or outsourcing product.
ML/DL Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
- Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Ability to work in a team
- Nice to have: Experience with cloud data platform.
- QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Salary: negotiate
- 13th month salary and bonus
- Review career path once a year.
- Rewarding projects, rewarding individuals according to their capacity after each project
- Annual health check-ups and full payment of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premium according to the law
- Every year, there is a vacation mode with the company
- Free internal training classes: Japanese, English, Technical Seminar
- Events: Company Trip, Happy Hour, Halloween, Christmas, Family Day…
- Dynamic working environment. Access to many new technologies, always enthusiastically supported.
- Working from Monday to Friday (9:00 - 12:00; 13:00 - 18:00)